[DFDL-WG] DFDL4S Library - version 1.7.0 Released

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 12:26:00 EDT 2021

Excellent and congratulations on the release.

I will have to study your CRC approach. This goes beyond what DFDL
specifies, but we have the same requirement and have been considering some
design points for Apache Daffodil to create experimental features.

Mike Beckerle | OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | Owl Cyber Defense |
www.owlcyberdefense.com