[DFDL-WG] DFDL specification v1.0 - full recommendation status

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:23:09 EST 2021

Per thread below, the DFDL spec was reviewed by the OGF Standards Council,
and with two minor changes (which are done) they are moving to publish this
as a full recommendation.

Congratulations to all involved.  Final links will be forthcoming.

I expect there to be some press announcement about this from somewhere.