[DFDL-WG] MS Word Limitations for DFDL Spec Review

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:52:52 EDT 2020

Alan,

This looks to have worked quite well, with the exception of internal
document cross references to the actual References section. We have a
notation "[ASN.1]" which is supposed to be a link to the references section
where there is an entry for ASN.1. These links appear to be gone though at
least one has the appearance of a link, but doesn't have an actual link
backing it.

I can recreate these if necessary, there aren't that many.

Is that something for which there is some setting that was not set when
doing the import from ms-word?

Mike Beckerle | OGF DFDL Workgroup Co-Chair | Owl Cyber Defense |
www.owlcyberdefense.com