[DFDL-WG] Latest comments

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 20:00:04 EST 2020

Martin, thanks for this next installment.

Question: previously you sent pages up to 62. Are there no additional
markups to those pages, i.e., this is really just additional marked pages,
or does this file replace prior
those as you added new markings to those?

E.g., I have 3 files now. pages 1 -32 marked, pages 32 to 62 marked, and
this file, which I am tentatively naming pages-63-123 unless you tell me
this subsumes the prior 32 to 62 file.

As for additional effort, there is no major hurry, I hope to get started on
editing and writing changed sections but honestly I think that may be
February before I get to it.

So if you keep chipping away at this review as you have time it would be
great.