[DFDL-WG] DFDL inputValueCalc restrictions

Bradd Kadlecik braddk at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 25 16:01:54 EDT 2019

Thanks for the link.  I agree with a number of items you have here as being
useful.  It seems like the best place to put something would be under
"Allowing some DFDL properties to Coexist with IVC".  The first paragraph
could end with: Also, the default property does not conflict and allows the
element to not be required during unparse.

I've also hit the problem of not having array variables and this seems
useful as well as parse-time forward reference.

 Regards,

 Bradd Kadlecik
 z/TPF Development

 Phone: 1-845-433-1573                                                2455 South Rd
 E-mail: braddk at us.ibm.com                                         Poughkeepsie, NY
                                                                         12601-5400
                                                                      United States