[DFDL-WG] draft interoperability document

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 17:17:51 EDT 2019

Completion of the OGF standards process for DFDL is gated by the need to
show interoperability across two implementations.

Today we got EDIFACT to work on Apache Daffodil (incubating).  Of the
schemas published on DFDLSchemas site, all of them (save VCard which we're
still debugging/implementing) run on Daffodil now.

I have created an initial draft of a document that describes the list of
DFDL schemas that are portable/interoperable across  IBM DFDL (from App
Connect) implementation, and Apache Daffodil (incubating).

It is here: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13589?download=

Comments are welcome.