[DFDL-WG] Actions 279, 293, 314, 306 - Updated new Errata 5.60-5.63 for review

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 15:54:42 EST 2019

I created 4 new errata in the errata document corresponding to Actions 279,
293, 314, and 306.

I skipped the route of creating trackers first - just to reduce the number
of steps.

The updated errata document for review has been uploaded to redmine here:

https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13384?download=

I also have added numerous formatting related change items to the tracker
for minor/typographical changes here:

https://redmine.ogf.org/issues/233