[DFDL-WG] Agenda for OGF DFDL WG Call

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Dec 11 12:48:35 EST 2019

Meeting is on for tomorrow.  The cancellations are all to with next year's
meetings, which I ballsed up. Accept all cancellations, and accept the
repeating meeting invite..

IBM Hybrid Integration, Hursley, UK
Architect, IBM DFDL
Co-Chair, OGF DFDL Working Group
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848
mob:+44-7717-378890
Note: I work Tuesday to Friday

From:   Mike Beckerle <mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com>
To:     Steve Hanson <smh at uk.ibm.com>
Date:   11/12/2019 17:41
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [DFDL-WG] Agenda for OGF DFDL WG Call

By a flurry of cancel emails, I'm up to 10 such cancel emails now, and
they keep arriving. (to tresys email address).

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 12:39 PM Mike Beckerle <mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com>