[DFDL-WG] Latest OGF DFDL WG Call Minutes

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Apr 3 10:29:25 EDT 2019

Hi Bradd

I have a few questions please ... inline below.

I'm still going to need a real worked example, starting with some actual
data and its schema, what it appears like after paring in the infoset, and
how unparsing lays it back out again.

Are you able to make the rescheduled call this Friday?

IBM Hybrid Integration, Hursley, UK
Architect, IBM DFDL
Co-Chair, OGF DFDL Working Group
smh at uk.ibm.com