[DFDL-WG] Action 302 - backup of redmine issue trackers - 2018-05-15

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Tue May 15 14:20:15 EDT 2018

I captured xhtml from atom feed for all open trackers which includes all
the descriptions, and for each tracker with comments/updates, there is a
separate xhtml page (from atom feed reader) with that content.

I packaged it all in a zip file.

I cannot attach the zip file of this content, as gmail doesn't allow zip
file attachments.

Here is a link to the file on google drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tEQnr2HrC7_G6hmTPxSfGN6oCYdlBq2j

I have added a calendar reminder so that every 3 months the DFDL Workgroup
chairpersons will get a reminder to repeat this process.

With that I believe we can close the action.