[DFDL-WG] DFDL4S C++ 1.0 released

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Mar 7 12:30:58 EST 2018

Good news Michele.

Are you happy for me to post a link to your announcement on the DFDL WG
redmine site?

IBM Hybrid Integration, Hursley, UK
Architect, IBM DFDL
Co-Chair, OGF DFDL Working Group
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848
mob:+44-7717-378890
Note: I work Tuesday to Friday

From:   Mike Beckerle <mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com>
To:     Michele Zundo <michele.zundo at esa.int>
Cc:     dfdl-wg at ogf.org, Steve Hanson <smh at uk.ibm.com>
Date:   05/03/2018 14:05
Subject:        Re: DFDL4S C++ 1.0 released

This is excellent. Congratulations Michele.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:20 AM, Michele Zundo <michele.zundo at esa.int>
wrote:
Dear all,

we have just publicly released the C++ version of our DFDL4S Java library
to read/write binary data using DFDL schema.
It implements only a subset of DFDL standard but enough for our use
(read/write of CCSDS formatted data).

Details and download from https://eop-cfi.esa.int/.

ESA - European Space Agency

Michele Zundo
Head of Ground System Definition and Verification Office
System Support Division
Earth Observation Project Department
Directorate of Earth Observation Programmes

ESTEC
Kepleerlaan 1, 2200AZ Noordwijk, Netherlands
michele.zundo at esa.int | www.esa.int
T. +31 71 565 3924 | F +31 71 565 3171