[DFDL-WG] Review/Feedback wanted on proposal: Data Streaming for base64 and other Layered Transformations

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:14:29 EDT 2018

On looking into implementation complexity I've come up with simplifications
that don't reduce expressive power at all, but massively simplify
implementation (and documentation, and testing...) burdens for this
proposed feature.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DAFFODIL/Proposal%3A+Data+Layering+for+base64+-+Simplified

Feedback is very welcome.