[DFDL-WG] Announcement: Daffodil 2.0.0 Release Candidate 1 - Release to Test

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Sep 29 09:12:15 EDT 2016

Congratulations on this milestone!

Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Interim Senior Director, High Performance Computing Center
Director, NSF Center for Cloud and Autonomic Computing
Adjunct Professor of Physics, Texas Tech University

President, Open Grid Forum

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 159, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu<mailto:Alan.Sill at ttu.edu>   ph. 806-834-5940  fax 806-834-4358  :