[DFDL-WG] Fw: Action 280 minOccurs='0' choice branch (was: Re: OCK expression and count of 0 for a choice member....)

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Sep 22 13:38:12 EDT 2015

Tracked by https://redmine.ogf.org/issues/300 and
https://redmine.ogf.org/issues/299.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848

From:   Steve Hanson/UK/IBM
To:     DFDL-WG <dfdl-wg at ogf.org>
Date:   18/09/2015 12:59
Subject:        Fw: [DFDL-WG] Action 280 minOccurs='0' choice branch (was:
Re: OCK expression and count of 0 for a choice member....)

Alex has confirmed that the below solution is acceptable.  So we should be
able to close this action on next call.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848
----- Forwarded by Steve Hanson/UK/IBM on 18/09/2015 12:58 -----

From:   Steve Hanson/UK/IBM
To:     Alex Wood1/UK/IBM at IBMGB
Cc:     Andrew Edwards/UK/IBM at IBMGB
Date:   14/09/2015 12:07
Re: OCK expression and count of 0 for a choice member....)

Hi Alex

Mike is good with the proposal below. Are you also happy with it, as you
raised the original issue?

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848