[DFDL-WG] typos found in spec: choiceChoiceBranchKey, and inconsistencies about case sensitivity

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Thu Feb 26 09:50:25 EST 2015

The inconsistency about case sensitivity is almost certainly due to the
2014-07-21 update to erratum 3.15 not having being applied fully to the
text:

3.15. Section 15. A new mechanism is introduced for resolving choices, to
be known as ‘Direct Dispatch’, the motivation being to make the cost of
resolution close to linear for choices with large numbers of branches
where the branch to take is known in advance of parsing the choice.

Updated by public comment 159 (http://redmine.ogf.org/boards/15/topics/159
) to allow groups to participate in direct dispatch choice.

Updated 2014-07-21 to make the match case sensitive for performance.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848