[DFDL-WG] Action 275 - Updates to Experience 3 (Bit Order) document

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Feb 3 07:58:04 EST 2015

Mike

I believe that section 13.7.1.2 1.1.1.1 Bit strings, Alignment, and
dfdl:fillByte already addresses this:

Corresponding bits from the dfdl:fillByte value are used to fill in
unspecified bits of the data stream. That is, if bit K (K will be 1 or
greater, but less than or equal to 8) of a data stream byte is
unspecified, its value will be taken from bit K of the dfdl:fillByte
property value.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848