[DFDL-WG] Sept 2014 revision is on redmine

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:36:26 EDT 2014

I completed the editing of "r23", accepted the changes to remove the change
bars, and published the MS-WORD, PDF, and Zipped HTML versions to the DFDL
redmine current documents list. I removed "draft-" prefix and "-r23" suffix
from the titles and file names.

https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/dfdl-wg?folder_id=5485

I still have "r23" with changes-tracked, in case there is a need.

As usual, there have sometimes been glitches in MS-Word's save-to-PDF and
save-to-HTML versions. I have only given those light review.