[DFDL-WG] Specification draft r11

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jun 10 08:28:00 EDT 2014

See WG call agenda for today @
http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13263?download=.  In order to get the
updated spec published we need to close out on the open comments in the
spec and incorporate agreed errata (attached) since draft r11 (attached).
Let's use today's call to close some of the comments.

Errata changes since April:

Errata changes up to April including all public comments:

Spec draft r11 incorporating errata from gwde-dfdl-experience-1-v1.2

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848
----- Forwarded by Steve Hanson/UK/IBM on 10/06/2014 11:23 -----