[DFDL-WG] draft r20

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:09:19 EDT 2014

I have posted draft r20 to redmine.

   - Resolved a few comment bubbles raised by steve h. - moved a few things
   from Appendix on standard charsets to glossary, improved examples there.
   - Changed header and footer to August 2014.
   - Added missing "Code Point" glossary entry.
   - Minor editorial fixes.

I believe the only thing left is to get the bit-order materials finalized
and in.

One open: Steve H suggested appendix tables and figures should be numbered
A.1, A.2, B.1, etc. I am uncertain how to do this, so r20 is content
changes, if I can figure out how to do the numbering that will be another
revision.