[DFDL-WG] new documents

Andrew Edwards andy.edwards at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jul 22 09:52:59 EDT 2014

I've added some further minor comments.

Note that I'm editing using LibreOffice so I'm hoping that the comments
show up properly - let me know if I've corrupted the document somehow.

Cheers,
Andy
Andy Edwards - IBM Integration Bus - DFDL

Email:
andy.edwards at uk.ibm.com
Snail Mail:
MP211, Hursley park, Hursley, WINCHESTER, Hants, SO21 2JN
Tel int:
247222
Tel ext:
+44 (0)1962 817222
Desk:
DE3 V17

The Feynman problem solving Algorithm
  1) Write down the problem
  2) Think real hard
  3) Write down the answer
 -- Murray Gell-mann in the NY Times

Steve Hanson/UK/IBM at IBMGB
Sent by: dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org

Mike Beckerle <mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com>
cc
"dfdl-wg at ogf.org" <dfdl-wg at ogf.org>, dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org
Subject
Re: [DFDL-WG] new documents

Mike

Thanks for this. I have reviewed the encodings document, and added
comments (mainly editorial).

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848