[DFDL-WG] Fw: errata on number of fractional second digits

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jul 22 09:46:15 EDT 2014

Erratum 2.68 updated to reflect below. Spec draft r17 contains the change.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848
----- Forwarded by Steve Hanson/UK/IBM on 22/07/2014 14:43 -----

From:   Steve Hanson/UK/IBM
To:     "Cranford, Jonathan W." <jcranford at mitre.org>,
Cc:     "dfdl-wg at ogf.org" <dfdl-wg at ogf.org>, dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org
Date:   09/07/2014 18:21
Subject:        Re: [DFDL-WG] errata on number of fractional second digits

Jonathan

The two statements apply to different pattern symbols. The first is for
the S symbol, the second is for the I symbol. However, it is clearer if
the implementer uses the same precision for each, so the I symbol should
change to match the S symbol.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848