[DFDL-WG] first half of implementation-specific behavior review

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Feb 25 06:09:22 EST 2014

Thanks Jonathan.

I suggest that on today's call we go through all your bulleted items and
agree whether the bullet is -defined or -dependent, and what if any
editorial changes are needed.

Architect, IBM DFDL
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848

From:   "Cranford, Jonathan W." <jcranford at mitre.org>
To:     "dfdl-wg at ogf.org" <dfdl-wg at ogf.org>,
Date:   18/02/2014 16:17
Subject:        [DFDL-WG] first half of implementation-specific behavior
review
Sent by:        dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org

All,

Attached is the first half of my review of implementation-specific
behavior in the 1.0.4 version of the DFDL specification.  I categorized
each feature/behavior as either implementation-defined or
implementation-dependent.

I put these all in a Word document to simplify review. I don't have a
preference for whether it remains as a separate document (as with action
140) or whether it gets folded into an errata document.

Fyi,

--
Jonathan W. Cranford <jcranford at mitre.org>
Senior Information Systems Engineer