[DFDL-WG] Call for input to the US Department of Education on data APIs

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue Apr 15 12:50:57 EDT 2014

David, Mike, Steve et al.,

The US Department of Education is asking for input on the use of APIs to increase innovation, transparency, and access to data. I thought that the participants in the DFDL working group could work together to put together an organized response.

To weigh in, you can email APIRFI at ed.gov by June 2, or send your input via other addresses as detailed in the online notice. Please see the link below for additional information.

Topic:
How Can the Department of Education Increase Innovation, Transparency and Access to Data? | ED.gov Blog

Link:
http://www.ed.gov/blog/2014/04/how-can-the-department-of-education-increase-innovation-transparency-and-access-to-data/

Let me know if you would like any help with this.

Alan