[DFDL-WG] action 224: add section for implementation defined limits

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Sep 18 05:29:51 EDT 2013

Jonathan

Thanks for citing that example. I have added a summary to the minutes of
yesterday's WG call.

Please go ahead and trawl the document for implementation
defined/dependent things.

Please also raise a public comment to track, at
http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/editor-pubcom/boards/15.

Architect, IBM Data Format Description Language (DFDL)
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848