[DFDL-WG] Action 226 (was: First draft of appendix describing string literal matching)

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Sep 11 09:19:30 EDT 2013

New action 226 raised to cover comment #3.

Architect, IBM Data Format Description Language (DFDL)
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848

From:   Steve Hanson/UK/IBM
To:     Tim Kimber/UK/IBM at IBMGB,
Cc:     dfdl-wg at ogf.org, dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org
Date:   03/09/2013 14:49
Subject:        Re: [DFDL-WG] First draft of appendix describing string
literal matching

Thinking on 1 again, the combined table should be in section 6.3.1.
Appendices are usually non-normative.  And the syntax table for DFDL
expressions is part of the main spec, as an analogy.

Architect, IBM Data Format Description Language (DFDL)
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848