[DFDL-WG] Direct dispatch choice clarifications (action 219)

Tim Kimber KIMBERT at uk.ibm.com
Mon Sep 2 17:55:51 EDT 2013

I can see where you're going with this, but I don't find either option
very intuitive. My preference would be 'choiceDispatchKey' on the choice
group and 'choiceBranchKey' on the choice branch.  I'm not too worried
about using the word 'key' - I don't think users will get confused by it
when it is combined with 'dispatch' and 'branch' in the property names.

regards,

Tim Kimber, DFDL Team,
Hursley, UK
Internet:  kimbert at uk.ibm.com