[DFDL-WG] FW: [Datascience-list] NIST Data Science Symposium RESCHEDULED to March 4-5, 2014

Cranford, Jonathan W. jcranford at mitre.org
Thu Oct 24 11:16:56 EDT 2013

FYI.

-Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: datascience-list-bounces at nist.gov [mailto:datascience-list-bounces at nist.gov] On Behalf Of Greenberg, Craig S
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:57 AM
To: datascience-list
Cc: datascience
Subject: [Datascience-list] NIST Data Science Symposium RESCHEDULED to March 4-5, 2014

Dear Data Science Community,

The NIST Data Science Symposium has been rescheduled to March 4-5, 2014.

The difficult decision to reschedule the event is due to several unforeseen circumstances. We hope that you will be available to participate in the rescheduled symposium, and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Abstracts that have been submitted will still be considered, and updated versions as well as new submissions will be welcome.  For those who already registered to attend the symposium, your registration will remain active.  If you need to withdraw your submitted abstract or cancel your registration, please send an email to datascience at nist.gov.

More information will be made available in the near future.  In the meantime, please feel free to send any questions you have to datascience at nist.gov.