[DFDL-WG] possible editorial issue - Schema Definition Warning

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Nov 13 06:31:48 EST 2013

Jonathan

Feel free to add your original point, namely that Schema Definition
Warning only appears once, as a public comment.

Architect, IBM Data Format Description Language (DFDL)
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848

RecoverableError is not appropriate here. The problem is with the schema
not the data.

Architect, IBM Data Format Description Language (DFDL)
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848