[DFDL-WG] Action 206 - proposed timezone-from-dateTime function - update

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Mar 19 06:23:29 EDT 2013

Also noticed that in section 23.5.2.4 we do not state what the type of the
return value is from the various date/time functions. They are all
xs:integer except for the 'seconds' functions which return xs:decimal as
they include any fractional seconds.

Suggest a sweep through all the other functions to check the return type
is either stated or obvious.

smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848