[DFDL-WG] Can DFDL decode Base64

Tim Kimber KIMBERT at uk.ibm.com
Mon Mar 11 05:18:40 EDT 2013

I have seen a variation on this question from another DFDL user. Their
binary data format was base64-encoded, and they wanted the DFDL parser to
decode to raw bytes and then parse the resulting binary. In other words,
they wanted a new enumeration for the dfdl:representation property.

regards,

Tim Kimber, DFDL Team,
Hursley, UK
Internet:  kimbert at uk.ibm.com