[DFDL-WG] dfdl:outputValueCalc referencing itself

Suman Kalia kalia at ca.ibm.com
Wed Jun 26 13:01:09 EDT 2013

Mike -  I am not sure what would be the technical problem allowing
outputValueCalc on the element to reference itself.

Suman Kalia
IBM Canada Lab
WMB Toolkit Architect and Development Lead
Tel: 905-413-3923 T/L 313-3923
Email: kalia at ca.ibm.com

For info on Message broker
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/businessintegration/wmb.html