[DFDL-WG] small spec issues

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jun 25 13:59:19 EDT 2013

1. This example is not ambiguous because none of the textNumberPattern
characters are a grouping separator. The textStandardGroupingSeparator
would be ignored by the parser (see errata 2.24). The property should be
removed from the elements in the example.

2. Correct.

Plus...

3. Back to the CSV example on p11, the byteOrder property has no effect on
the sequence and should be removed.

4. Ditto the Binary example on p10, the byteOrder property has no effect
on the sequence and should be removed.

Architect, IBM Data Format Description Language (DFDL)
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848