[DFDL-WG] Can I specify a terminator for the last element in a sequence?

Garriss Jr., James P. jgarriss at mitre.org
Mon Jun 24 12:56:12 EDT 2013

I have a repeating element, one that can occur 1 to unbounded times.  The elements are separated by a prefixed separator, like so:

<xsd:sequence dfdl:separator="some-separator-here" dfdl:separatorSuppressionPolicy="anyEmpty" dfdl:separatorPosition="prefix">
                        <xsd:element name="BodyPart"
                                    dfdl:lengthKind="delimited" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded" type="xsd:string" dfdl:occursCountKind="implicit"/>
            </xsd:sequence>

The last element (and only the last element) has a terminator.  Is there a way in DFDL to specify that final terminator?