[DFDL-WG] optional whitespace entity

Garriss Jr., James P. jgarriss at mitre.org
Tue Jun 11 11:17:00 EDT 2013

You know, Tim, that is what I meant, but I just copied the syntax directly from Table 4.  Upon further review, I see that this table doesn't give the complete syntax.  I wonder how many other people will just cut-and-paste directly from these tables.  It might be a good idea to put the complete syntax there.

In any case, thanks for the explanation.  That's what I hoped it would do.