[DFDL-WG] Fw: Proposed Errata: New function dfdl:stringLiteralToString

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:22:25 EST 2013

Fine with me too.

Question on behavior. Does this function turn all spaces into %SP; I guess
it has to. So if you are synthesizing one of our whitespace separated lists
of string literals you have to create each of the tokens separately using
encodeAsDFDLStringLiteral(), and then concatenate them together with
regular space characters between the tokens.

Do I have that right?

...mikeb