[DFDL-WG] Alternate Initiators?

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Feb 27 13:12:37 EST 2013

See the property description in the DFDL spec for dfdl:initiator. It can
be a space-separated list (there are several DFDL properties like this).

smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848

From:   "Garriss Jr., James P." <jgarriss at mitre.org>
To:     "dfdl-wg at ogf.org" <dfdl-wg at ogf.org>,
Date:   27/02/2013 17:48
Subject:        [DFDL-WG] Alternate Initiators?
Sent by:        dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org

Consider the following IMF headers:

Notice the difference:

Per the RFC, only the first is legal, but both are used in practice, and
we’d like to allow either.  In our DFDL schema, “Message-ID” is an
initiator, but suddenly we have two alternate initiators for the same
element.

How we model this in DFDL?

TIA--
  dfdl-wg mailing list