[DFDL-WG] representation properties vs. format properties

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Fri Feb 15 04:46:02 EST 2013

I'd like to close this out on the next WG call please. Recommendation is
below.

202
Term 'representation property' (All)
29/1: Two kinds of format property, how best to distinguish them in the
spec.
5/2: Continued the discussion around 'representation' and 'format'. As
part of Steve's review of the spec he will look at this issue and make a
recommendation.
12/2: Steve has made a recommendation. Also has recommended that the DFDL
spec uses 'property' instead of 'attribute' when referring to XSD
properties like minOccurs (technically they are properties with an
atribute representation). Review for next call.

smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848