[DFDL-WG] ICU and rounding for fractional seconds

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Mon Apr 15 05:47:33 EDT 2013

Mike

I suspect that the statement about rounding of fractional seconds was
introduced before the ICU behaviour was realised. We should go along with
the ICU behaviour for ease of implementation.  I'll raise at the next DFDL
WG call, and get a clarification from ICU in the meantime.

Architect, IBM Data Format Description Language (DFDL)
smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848