[DFDL-WG] question relevant to evaluation timing - short form

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Oct 30 14:32:09 EDT 2012

This makes no sense to me. It doesn't work - you can't spread properties
across multiple annotations and expect the timing to be different at
runtime - what if dfdl:length was on one and dfdl:lengthKind on the other?

IBM DFDL disallows this in its xsd for DFDL annotations. Spec should make
this clear if it doesn't already.

smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848