[DFDL-WG] OGF DFDL WG Call Agenda 2012-10-30

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:34:33 EDT 2012

I believe this is the week when the call falls at 11am  EDT.US due to this
being the shift week when UK has already shifted to Winter time keeping,
but USA has not.

BTW: due to big hurricane here, there is some chance I will be unavailable.
Power is out all over the area. Right now I'm happily using my car as a
backup generator, cellphone hotspot for connectivity, wonders of modern
technology. Tomorrow we'll see what's what.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Steve Hanson <smh at uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Please find agenda for call on GridForge at
> https://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.dfdl-wg/docman.root.current_0.calls/doc16531/1
>
> Regards
>
> Steve Hanson
> Architect, IBM Data Format Description Language (DFDL)
> Co-Chair, *OGF DFDL Working Group* <http://www.ogf.org/dfdl/>
> IBM SWG, Hursley, UK*
> **smh at uk.ibm.com* <smh at uk.ibm.com>
> tel:+44-1962-815848