[DFDL-WG] Spec: Leading skip applied to every repeat of a repeating element [s]

Suman Kalia kalia at ca.ibm.com
Wed Oct 17 08:12:52 EDT 2012

Certainly having dummy empty sequence with leadingSkip  before a repeating
element having such requirement is another option model developer can use.
 Let's not handle this property differently and keep the spec the way it
is right now..

Suman Kalia
IBM Canada Lab
WMB Toolkit Architect and Development Lead
Tel: 905-413-3923 T/L 313-3923
Email: kalia at ca.ibm.com

For info on Message broker
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/businessintegration/wmb.html