[DFDL-WG] First draft of DFDL Errata v011

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Nov 20 09:23:17 EST 2012

Please find attached the first draft of Errata v011.
This incorporates all DFDL spec errata raised since v010 (June 22 2012)
until the last DFDL WG call (November 13 2012).
Change tracking: I accepted all changes from v010 so the changes you see
are all due to v011.
I would appreciate a review for correctness and omissions.
Please note that some of the new errata have been best handled by updating
existing related errata, so please read from start.

smh at uk.ibm.com