[DFDL-WG] dfdl-wg Digest, Vol 69, Issue 21

Jeffrey C. Jacobs jeffrey.jacobs at nrl.navy.mil
Wed Mar 28 14:17:27 EDT 2012

FYI guys,

Sorry I missed y'all.  Thought the meeting was 14:00 EDT and only too
late realized it was 14:00 GDT and 09:00 EDT here.

That said, Wednesdays at 9am does work better for me or at least 9am
does in order to avoid local traffic.  But not much to report here
anyway so you didn't miss anything from me.  I'm going over the meeting
minutes though the minutes and will post to the list if I have any
questions of a general nature.  Thanks Steve for getting the minutes up
so quickly!