[DFDL-WG] Proposed Errata Language: Issue - DFDL Expressions may not return empty string for ...

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:17:48 EST 2012

Here's some proposed errata language:

*The following properties descriptions are amended to include this
stipulation: When a DFDL Expression is used, it may not produce empty
string.

The affected properties are:**
*

   - *textBooleanTrueRep*
   - *textBooleanFalseRep*
   - *initiator*
   - * terminator*
   - *separator*

I did verify that the other properties that allow DFDL Expression to
compute a string do not need further clarification.