[DFDL-WG] Fw: Inconsistent naming for text bidi properties

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jan 10 12:02:39 EST 2012

Agreed on WG call to take errata so that second occurrence of 'text' in a
bidi property name is removed. That leaves:

- textBidiOrdering
- textBidiOrientation
- textBidiSymmetric
- textBidiShaped
- textBidiNumeralShape

smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848

From:   Steve Hanson/UK/IBM
To:     dfdl-wg at ogf.org
Date:   09/01/2012 14:44
Subject:        Fw: Inconsistent naming for text bidi properties

To be discussed on this week's DFDL WG call.

smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848
----- Forwarded by Steve Hanson/UK/IBM on 09/01/2012 14:43 -----