[DFDL-WG] Issue 140 spinoff - proposed revised grammar

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Fri Aug 10 10:37:28 EDT 2012

Mike this looks good to me. I will incorporate it into errata v011.

smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848

From:   Mike Beckerle <mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com>
To:     Steve Hanson/UK/IBM at IBMGB
Cc:     dfdl-wg at ogf.org
Date:   07/08/2012 16:22
Subject:        Re: [DFDL-WG] Issue 140 spinoff - proposed revised grammar

Small revision to consolidate Simple and Complex absent rep.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 5:17 AM, Steve Hanson <smh at uk.ibm.com> wrote:
Hi Mike

Your changes look good.

Re your TBD.  I don't mind whether we collapse ComplexAbsentElementRep and
SimpleAbsentElementRep into a single term AbsentElementRep.

smh at uk.ibm.com
tel:+44-1962-815848