[DFDL-WG] short form on xs:schema?

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Mon Dec 5 07:57:15 CST 2011

Sorry Suman I don't understand what you are saying.  The following are
identical.

<xs:schema dfdl:ref="block" dfdl:encoding="ASCII" ...>
</xs:schema>

<xs:schema  ...>
        <xs:annotation>
                <xs:appinfo="www.ogf.or/dfdl/1.0">
                        <dfdl:format ref="block" dfdl:encoding="ASCII" />
                </xs:appinfo>
        </xs:annotation>
</xs:schema>

smh at uk.ibm.com