[DFDL-WG] Fw: comments on DFDL spec v.43

Suman Kalia kalia at ca.ibm.com
Wed Oct 13 10:18:55 CDT 2010

Suman Kalia
IBM Toronto Lab
WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit Architect and Development Lead
WebSphere Business Integration Application Connectivity Tools

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/businessintegration/wmb.html

Tel : 905-413-3923  T/L  969-3923
Fax : 905-413-4850 T/L  969-4850
Internet ID : kalia at ca.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Suman Kalia/Toronto/IBM on 10/13/2010 11:09 AM -----

From:   Suman Kalia/Toronto/IBM
To:     Steve Hanson/UK/IBM at IBMGB
Cc:     Alan Powell/UK/IBM at IBMGB, Tim Kimber/UK/IBM at IBMGB
Date:   10/12/2010 11:17 AM
Subject:        Re: comments on DFDL spec v.43

Steve - We would also need to update the table on page 81 section 13.1,
13.7  to include binary as the enumeration for Decimal, Integer and
nonNegativeInteger.  Section 22 "Property precedence" would also need to
be updated for this change..

Internet ID : kalia at ca.ibm.com