[DFDL-WG] Action 086 Nils and Default processing

Alan Powell alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
Thu May 13 11:28:54 CDT 2010

All

Attached is an updated version of the nils and defaults sections of the
specification. I have only completed the parsing section so far which you
should be able to review while I am on vacation. If someone would like to
add the unparsing section that would be great.

Note that the cross references are not correct.

Regards

Alan Powell

Development - MQSeries, Message Broker, ESB
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
IBM
MP211, Hursley Park
Hursley, SO21 2JN
United Kingdom