[DFDL-WG] Uncertainty and Discriminators

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 06:36:11 CST 2010

With my comments and edits.

This works for me.

I added one thing of substance. Inductively, if a sequence group is known to
exist, and that sequence group is required within an enclosing sequence
group, then the enclosing sequence group is also known to exist. This lets
these things cascade outward naturally by the implications of being
required.

I fixed typos like plurals and such.

We have to decide about the term "component". I thought the term for
"element or model group" was "item".